Monday, February 06, 2006

Antonio's spell

Been enchanted by Vivaldi since mid-last week and loving it ever since. It's been a long time since I last plugged into classical music, and I figured Vivaldi's was exactly the calming therapy that I needed for the remainder of my semester.

I was just too excited to lay back and read my unfinished leisure book whilst into Vivaldi; but I ended up slamming the book down, closing my eyes and then permitted myself to drown into his beautiful scores. Thanks to him still planted in my ears, I was able to clean up for the next two days what used to be my office desk of four years (and will raid another officemate's desk for that matter) in a jiffy. Jeez, was I too captivated or what?

I think I've grown addicted to him now. I couldn't concentrate writing (my thesis) and couldn't turn him off just the same. Antonio's spell's getting into me again...close your eyes...put your notes down...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a toast to that....vivaldi is enchanting but try mozart's or tchaikovsky's...youll drown to their music spell as well..