Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Gowns I wish to put on


I got these from E! Online's Emmys red carpet. Fortunately for these ladies, I'm still learning my Photoshop (I just need to leap from the basics). Or else I would've cropped and pasted my face on each one of these. Hehehe ;-)



Marcia Cross
The beautiful Marcia Cross. Ain't she a doll?!!! Her emerald dress tops my favorites in this catalog.


Teri Hatcher
I like the folds and color. Simple but elegant.



Evangeline Lilly
This one's a classic design for me. White top with elaborate patterns and plain black petticoats. I like it.



Halle Berry
I imagine other colors would’ve been prettier for this dress, aside from royal blue. But still, this one's a head-turner.


I noticed these are all strapless gowns. If I were to wear them, oh my goodness. I'd have a BIG problem. Go figure.

No comments: