Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Chicken Little!

One wave of "Peter Pan attack" coming right up in....3...2...1...

From the creators of that llama named Cuzco, who threw off my groove and sent me rolling down on my belly in hysterical laughter in The Emperor's New Groove, comes another full-length Disney animation film that will surely make me roll over once more. I felt this coming the moment I saw Boknoy (as what Vincent and I first baptized the chick) dancing in Disney channel's ad one TV evening. I was like, "First, the llama. Now, the chick!" Ha-ha-ha!!!

The film tells a story about a chick's claim of the apocalypse when he mistakes an acorn for a piece of falling sky. Though this is really just another "broken record" fable foretold (a reprise of Henny Penny), I admit it still gets the better of me (what's there to be ashamed of, anyway?). Having said that, I have this vision that this flick will soon become a member of my Disney CD collection ;-)

Chicken Little is set to hit Philippine cinema in November. Hey, that's just 2 weeks from now!

Now, watch Boknoy dance! Ha-ha-ha!!!


1 comment:

igor said...

breaker boiz pala si buknoy. :D