Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Second thoughts

I've been busy assembling my travel papers lately (and sucking up to all the red tape that went with it, yes). I'm almost done with it, though. I just need to pick up my visa from the Embassy, and then the rest is just pretty much luggage work -- for which I have sufficient time. And because Switzerland will not issue Schengen visas until November 1st, I'm going to apply for one from the French embassy soon. Trivia: the French/Swiss border is just a stone's throw away from the international orgs headquarters in Geneva.

As some of you know, I'm bound for Geneva in late July for an internship, although I haven't been talking much about it. Maybe later I will. In fact, I may even populate this blog with entries on that when I get there. But for now, let's just leave it at that.

Although lately, I've been having second thoughts about leaving.

Screwball, ano? After all the harrowing MRT rides, after completing all the papers, even after purchasing the tickets, nagdadalawang isip pa.

No comments: