Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Swiss miss: Bonjour, October!

Since I had the longest two months ever, October seemed so far away once upon a time. But now, my sweet October has come!

To those of you who knew about my homesickness saga, you will understand perfectly well why this month is so important to me. My twelve Mondays are now down to just five. While I despised my airport bus stops for the longest time, I now gaze at it with so much anticipation and excitement (mind you, I already memorized where my airline check-in counter is located!). I am now half-stressed about going around to check the sights and sounds of Geneva and visiting its neighboring cities, as I only have five weekends left. Things suddenly started whirling at top speed, which made me feel like I have tons of catching up to do!

I remember saying something about leaves turning yellow and heaters coming on -- that these will tell me that I'm going to go home soon. Well, it's all happening...

View from the ILO building's 5th floor window


And look at my ticker...




I AM SO COMING HOME!!!

No comments: