Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Unleash the Choco Monster!

For the past days, my sweet tooth had been at work. I'd go for just about anything chocolate-coated, so long as these are edible (hold on! of course I mean food/drinks). My tastebuds' craving for confectioneries after dining surprises me, as if a sumptuous meal is not pleasurable enough.

As of late, Kitkat White currently tops my sweets list. Nestle-Goya milk bars, Knick Knacks and Ricoa Curly Tops made it to my chocolate hall-of-fame (love your own, syempre). In Belgium, Callebauts (especially, whites) were my staple food while on the go. They're always in my bag. And of course there was Cote d'Or as my "beer-match" (Yes, I've consumed one bar to kill the beer's aftertaste. It wasn't delectable, but it sure helped me gobble up that big glass). Cecemel milkchoco drink (in the Netherlands, it's Chocomel) washed out every solid intake I've had for the day.

But wait! There's more! (Home Shopping Network ad tagline)

There’s the mouth-watering chocolate pastry, too. Just recently, I had two boxes of Red Ribbon® choco-caramel rolls for two days in a row, as tokens from an officemate (who got that job-referral I passed on to him) and from a group of students whom I lectured/toured around the library (guilt-strip: as a matter of practice, we DON'T accept gifts after every lecture but they insisted; this was an exemption to the rule *wink wink*). While Mike (Vincent's brother) and I devoured the cakes, we couldn't stop raving the words "heavenly" and "luscious" in between mouthfuls.

Okay, enough of this already. I'm drooling!!!

No comments: