Monday, August 11, 2008

Swiss miss: Ting-ay gone missing

I didn't get a decent sleep last night because I was subconsciously keeping track of my husband as he travels back to the Philippines. We were in a minus 7-hour timezone difference from where I am right now so when I am about to sleep, his day was just about to start. It's good that he's now back home surrendering to jetlag. As soon as he's gotten enough rest, we can at least catch up.

As his London-HK flight was delayed, he had to literally dash to his boarding gate as soon as he touched down in HK in order to make it to the boarding gate of his Manila-bound plane. He did make it to his seat, but later noticed that his carry-on bag was gaping open and realized that he was missing something. In the haste and panic, he dropped Ting-ay along the way!

Ting-ay is our little stuffed pup cuddler (read about him HERE). He's been with us for four years and losing him is truly heartbreaking. Vincent took Ting-ay along with him to Mexico while I took Mumuy, our cowlette cuddler, with me. Read the latest about them HERE.

So saaaad.

No comments: